- The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 was enacted by the government to regulate the processing of personal data.
- At Amazing Secret, we are committed to ensure that your Personal Data is protected in accordance with the relevant laws.
- This Privacy notice is applicable to all users of Amazing Secret’s website @ com.
- When you use this website, we may collect your data such as: name, address, email, tel number, credit cards (etc).
- These data are necessary for us to process your order for fulfilment purpose.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
- Order processing and fulfilment process.
- Marketing and promotions.
- Membership programme (if any).
- Customer database, report analysis, benchmarking.
- Collection of payment.
- Issuance of vouchers / any matters related to customer benefit.
- We follow industry standards to protect all your personal information.
- However, we may disclose your Personal Data to the following parties: –
- Our business partners that provide related online business services to us.
- Government agencies, statutory authorities, and industry regulators.
- Any person to whom are compelled or required under the law or in response to a competent or government agency.
- Our third-party service (IT, marketing agency, warehouse).
- Any parties as may determine to be necessary and appropriate by us.
- The Internet is not a secure platform. We are not responsible for any unauthorised access or loss of your personal data.
- However, we make reasonable efforts to protect your data.
DATA TRANSFER & LINK TO OTHER WEBSITE
- We may transfer your personal data to another related companies or third-party services for the purpose of data storage.
- Kindly contact our customer service for any problems, feedback, complaints, or suggestion.